Friday, May 28, 2010

Deals at Publix week 5/27-6/02

I recommend everyone use http://www.southernsavers.com/! If you live in an area where there is a Publix Store there is no site like this one. They have great deals listed on lots of other stores too but Publix is my main squeeze when it comes to groceries and household items. I've learned to cut my grocery bill in half or more every single week by shopping the sales and stocking up when prices are rock bottom. Over the next few weeks I'll share some of the ways that I save money on groceries. The biggest way is by having a meal plan and sticking to it. This way I plan around the items on sale every week and have things on hand from my stock pile of dry goods to make meals that are much more affordable.
Here are just a few of the sale items worth shopping this week. I'll be stocking up on sunscreen and razors! I love Freebies! For your shopping list and links to printable coupons simply go to http://www.southernsavers.com/.

Publix Weekly Add Shopping list 5/26-6/02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...