Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Day 2010

 Turkey and dressing, pies and rolls. Yum. But what was the best part was having a lovely time with family.
This year we had my husbands family over for Thanksgiving dinner and it went off without a hitch. Everyone enjoyed good food and my favorite part- the kids playing.


My husband's brother

My Nephew, DD, BIL and BIL

DH and I

Me and my photo ready Princess

DH, me and Princess again

Simple Table with Pine Cone centerpiece, cranberry sauce in ice cream dishes and candles.

The kids HAD to blow out the candles.

DS-running from the camera with his bear.



Abuela


My adorable nephew

Princess show's Abuela the Christmas Village (complete with DS's toys)

My BIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...