Friday, August 13, 2010

Blueberries!

I have fast become a foodgawker! Thanks to Rachel I am now obsessed with looking at the pretty pictures and reading through the very unique recipes. I kept finding amazing blueberry recipes today so I thought I'd do a post with some of the recipes. I will be including the Rum Scented Blueberry Pork Tenderloin recipe in this weeks meal plan! Enjoy...


Blueberry Thyme Compote
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rum Scented Blueberry Pork Tenderloin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baked Salmon with Blueberry Sauce Served over Spinach
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chipotle and Blueberry Pulled Chicken Sliders
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blueberry Maple Pecan Cinnamon Buns










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...